Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004)Back to main CONSGIS pageJoin or leave CONSGISReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:40:29 -0400
Sender:       Biological Conservation and GIS <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Hugh Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: OFWIM Meeting Reminder

Thanks for your message. I am out of the office with limited access to email. I will get back with you as soon as I return on August 23rd. In the meantime, if you have an urgent request, please contact Nikki at HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"[log in to unmask] and she will route your inquiry. "Let us leave a splendid legacy for our children ... let us turn to them and say, this you inherit: guard it well, for it is far more precious than money ... and once destroyed, nature's beauty cannot be repurchased at any price." --ANSEL ADAMS, American photographer, 1902-84 Hugh Irwin Conservation Planner Southern Appalachian Forest Coalition 46 Haywood Street Suite 323 Asheville, NC 28801 email: [log in to unmask] (828) 252-9223 FAX (828) 252-9074

[text/html]