Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main CATBOATS pageJoin or leave CATBOATSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:32:44 -0400
Sender:       The Catboat Association Discussion List
From:         Ken Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: new cats at Buzzard Point marina

On Aug 25, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Ken Katz wrote: > Dear Cat folk, > > Earlier this summer I sent an email announcing an unknown cat > named 'Restless' at my marina here in DC. Still on her trailer, > the owner is expected sometime soon, so I am non the wiser but my > naive guess is that she is an AC cat. More recently, ............... > Getting to be a bit of a habit around here. --> more a 'trend' I guess ;-) smooth sailing all! ken