Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main CATBOATS pageJoin or leave CATBOATSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:45:24 EDT
Sender:       The Catboat Association Discussion List
From:         William Winslow <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: was pig-sticks -> now ensign

In a message dated 8/31/2006 8:29:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes: It is my understanding that proper flag etiquette requires that a flag flown from a flagstaff between sunset and sunrise must be illuminated. Gosh I guess everyone on my street who flies a flag--there are nine of us--is breaking the law. We all fly our flags off a column on the front porch.