Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main CONSGIS pageJoin or leave CONSGISReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:38:19 +0000
Sender:       Biological Conservation and GIS <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jeremy Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      filemaker server 5.5

Hello List, Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but we are grasping for straws here... We are searching for some out-of-print software: FileMaker Server 5.5. Wonder if anyone may have upgraded but still has the software with no use for it and would be willing to sell or donate (tax deductible!) to us? Thanks in advance, Jeremy Wheeler Mattole Restoration Council GIS P.O. Box 160 Petrolia, CA 95558 (707) 629-3514 www.mattole.org ************************ CONSGIS LISTSERV To unsubscribe send to [log in to unmask] this email message SIGNOFF CONSGIS Questions? Contact Pete August, [log in to unmask] *************************