Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009)Back to main CATBOATS pageJoin or leave CATBOATSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:50:51 +0000
Sender:       The Catboat Association Discussion List
From:         Stephen Luta <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Herreshoff America HA18 Rigging Diagram - and more.

Suggest a link directly on CBA web page. Stephen, FO Gimli AC24 ------Original Message------ From: Jean Miele Sender: The Catboat Association Discussion List To: [log in to unmask] ReplyTo: The Catboat Association Discussion List Sent: Jul 19, 2009 12:46 PM Subject: [CATBOATS] Herreshoff America HA18 Rigging Diagram - and more. When I sent out a request for a Herreshoff America HA18 Rigging Diagram about three weeks ago, I received an absolutely amazing response. My sincere thanks to everyone who sent information!!!! I compiled, cleaned up and organized the rigging diagrams, HA18 brochures & specs, mast tabernacle mod info, and a few other notes into one 22-page PDF file. In order to to make all this available to other HA18 enthusiasts, there is now a download link on this webpage: http://www.jeanmiele.com/sailing.html Smooth Sailing! (Now... I donšt suppose anyone has a template for and HA18 centerboard??) - Jean Miele, Brooklyn, NY tel: 212-222-4808 www.jeanmiele.com [log in to unmask] Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T