Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main CONSGIS pageJoin or leave CONSGISReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 14 Sep 1996 14:02:03 -0400
Sender:       Biological Conservation and GIS <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Mail Man <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Who's Who Guide

.

If you would like a copy of the 1997 edition of the Who's Who Guide, which is packed with hundreds of WWW Sites from all over the world, then just visit....... http://206.136.141.253 If you have a web site you would like to list in the 1997 edition of the Who's Who Guide, go to our Registration Site.......... http://206.136.141.253/register.htm If you need to set up a Web Site of your own, and you need a Web Host, telnet://206.136.141.253 We also offer a one week FREE TRIAL. You'll also get FULL INTERNET and thousands of SHAREWARE GAMES!