Skip
repetitive navigational links
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main CONSGIS pageJoin or leave CONSGISReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 25 Sep 1996 01:28:03 -0400
Sender:       Biological Conservation and GIS <[log in to unmask]>
From:         bksong <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everybody, I'm doing research on genetic variation in Lansium domesticum Corr. (a kind of famous tropical fruit in South East Asia:including duku, langsat, dokong etc.) by using RAPD markers. So, I'd like to search for any information regarding to the study which is related to the topic. Thanks for anyone who kindly send me message. Hope to hear from you all soon. BKSONG